Map of the world...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas List!

Ok. So I decided on some things I want for Christmas.
It's not much but it's some ideas for those of you who want to bye me something.
1. Lots of Jamba Juice Cards
2. Joby Gorillapod - from REI
3. A head lamp - cute one I can wear on my head :)
4. Cute Beanie hat
5. Books by Donald Miller - I only have blue like jazz, but I read the other four
6. Any Seasons of Veronica Mars, Private Practice, House, Monk
7. Books on digital photography
8. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
9. Jump drive USB 4+GB
10. Any gift cards

That's all I can think about for now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Curious as to why you want a gorillapod vs. a regular everyday tripod.

Jill said...

you'll have to check it out on REI website. It's awesome.

Matt and Crina said...

Gilda, those Joby Gorillapods are funky lookig! They look like they are somewhat bendable. And they come in funny colors too. I didn't even know that REI has photogaphy stuff.

Unknown said...

I'll agree that the concept is cool but I'm not so sure about the utility.

To me it seems that you would always need a surface to place the tripod on or a bar/pole to hang it from.

Furthermore I'm not sure I'd ever be able to be comfortable with hanging $1000 worth of camera/lens from a tree.

Unknown said...

So, what didja' get?