Map of the world...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tourists


There are so many tourists here that I am afraid I might run over some by accident or on purpose if they don't get out of my way. It takes me longer to get to work or anywhere around here. Also I think because they are on vacation they don't follow the rules. They just stop in the middle of the street to ask for directions, or because they found their hotel and have to turn. Or they cross the street where ever they feel like it and they don't say thank you when you let them cross.

Today someone at work made me mad. She just keeps changing my appointments for me and doesn't know what she is doing at meetings, even though she has been working for a while. She started aguing with me in front of the parents telling me I need to do something before the 3rd and when I told her I have too much to do she says that she has 9 papers to write. So, at least she doesn't have kids to see and her papers are just fill in the blanks.

Anyways
, enough about my bickering over someone at work.
Have a great week everyone.
J

1 comment:

Jill said...

They weren't bad tourists.