Map of the world...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas in Maui!

Well, I didn't wake up to a white Christmas, but rather to a sunny warm Christmas. I spent the morning with my friends (Audrey, Annie, Diane) at Diane's house in Kula. She lives in a tree house with a beautiful view. It is so quiet and peaceful.
We made waffles with fruit and had hot chocolate. After opening some fun presents we went outside cracked and ate macadamia nuts off the trees in the yard.
Later it was time for me to go to work, so I got home with 30 minutes to spare. I decided to open the rest of my presents. I got many wonderful things. I got some slippers and a shirt from my great friend K. N.P. sent me a big present containing some wonderful fun things. I even wore some right away.
I spent the rest of the evening with a great 6 month old girl and a 6 year old girl. I have more respect for those of you with babies ( and I had a good kid).
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and you all got what you wanted.

Mele Kalikimaka
J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Crăciunul tău a fost mult mai interesant decât ameu. Şi eu vreau să am un Crăciun în Maui. Poate că anul viitor o să mă duc acolo în Hawaii şi o să am un Crăciun mai fericit decât aici.

Anonymous said...

Frohe Weihnachten, und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!

Jill said...

Thanks for the comments. Sorry you didn't have a good Christmas. Maybe next year you can have a Christmas in Maui.