Wednesday, December 27, 2006
New Year Resolutions!
So I was thinking about all the things I want to do in the next year. And some of the things on my list I already have planned and will be doing them.
4 days to go until the next year:
1. Join a gym or start some kind of work out program for myself.
2. GO to Israel. (Visit N and M)
3. Lead a team to Romania at the Camp of the Good Shepherd.
4. Find a potential Husband (of course if it's God's will)
5. Save money to adopt a kid from Liberia.
6. Sponsor a child in Romania.
7. Finish my notes that I am behind on.
8. Start reading the Bible.
9. Participate in a Hula dance at Church.
10. Finish Martha's CD of baby shower pictures.
11. Learn to Swim
12. Go snorkeling.
13. Visit my family at least two times.
14. Get a six pack or at least a flat tummy.
15. Eat at the Four Seasons resort.
16. Visit Family in Romania.
17. Visit Keira and Lianne in Oahu.
18. Go to the Big Island (it will be my last island to visit)
19. See C. and C.'s baby.
20. Write a letter to N (different then the above).
Well, Soon it will be 2007, Can you believe it?
Posted by Jill at 9:58 PM