Map of the world...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Work, Work, Work...

That's all I seem to be doing lately. Last week was my week off but they called me to work a couple of days and I agreed to a few hours on Thurs and Friday. Now it's my week to work 10 hours per day which of course turn into 11 hours per day and it will not end till Sunday. It's nice to have a week off but by the time you recover from the work week it's time to start work again.
Today I have such a headache from work, stinky therapy pool at work, and thinking about an important matter. Sometimes I wish I could just run away and not have to work or think about anything. But where do I run? New Zealand? - I wish (of course now the earthquake happens and it makes me a little scared, but who cares, I get to see N and M and the beautiful country.
Maui? - still have to work since it's so expensive, Europe? - find myself a rich, old dude who can support my travels and shopping and don't have to work again. Ha ha that would never happen.
Well enough of my boring thoughts... oh and I have many thoughts no one wants to hear...
Praying for those in New Zealand...

No comments: