Map of the world...

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Week update!

I wanted to share the Hula song we did at church today with everyone, but I couldn't figure out how to put the video on here. I'm not sure it can be done.
Anyways, here are a few pictures from our performance today. This is some of my friends and I in our Hula attire.
This is my roommate and I after church.

Well, not much to update. This past week was a long week. I had something every night. Monday I went and worked out. Tuesday I had Hula practice. Wednesday we went to see a movie about the "Lost boys of Sudan". Thursday my friend and I (my friend who was my movie friend who is moving to Cali) went to see Amazing Grace. Friday I worked on Lanai, went to see a movie called "the Tiger and the snow" with the same actors as in Life is Beautiful, and then went to church. Saturday I worked on my Hula skirt that took forever (4 hours), went to a dinner, and then watched a movie with my friends and had wine. Sunday I was at church from 7:30 am to 12:00 doing Hula for both services, then we went to lunch, took a nap and watched a movie "Lady in the water".
Have a good week everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that the movie "The lady in the water" is a scary movie. Is that true?

You look lovely in that Hula dance picture! You all are decked up in Easter colors! I cannot believe you made your Hula skirt, I like it. ARe you going to keep it?

You have to dance a Hula at my Baby shower. The Baby will love it, and so would Mommy! If the baby gets born on your birthday I will have to name it "Gilda" :)

Lots of Love from the Great and warm Northwest,
Crina (noelle, baby and daddy)

Unknown said...

Dancing at church! The baptist in me says "sacrilege"! The liberal church goers says "That's nice". I don't know who to listen to... it is starting to hurt my head.

Matthew

Unknown said...

17 days since an update! What's going on? Only a few months until your trip to Romania. How is Maui? How is work? The only reason we know you are alive is because you commented on our blog (thanks by the way).

Where are you Gilda?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to finally look at the pics. Matt threw his back out this weekend so I have had two babies to take care of. :)

The hula pics are great you look nice and springy (is that a word?) I guess it is now.

I hope you had some time to relax after such a busy week. Even though that week was a while ago.

My life sounds pretty boring after reading about yours.

Talk to you soon,
Christina