Map of the world...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm back in Washington!

Well I'm back in Washington. Battle Ground to be more specific. It's cold and ... let's see... cold.
I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I'm so far away from my friends and from anyone... except from my brother and his girlfriend.
I meet my boss tomorrow and I start work on Friday. My first day will be in Portland (I will probably work in Portland on Mondays and Fridays and the rest of the days in Vancouver). I am also looking for work in other places for evenings and weekends.
Well I should get back to drinking my tea to stay warm. I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Northwest! It is usually not that cold. It will warm up. Not like Maui, but there is hope ;-)

So, will you be working several jobs, then?

Crina